[Photo News] 2023 Sea Art Festival returns to Busan's Ilgwang Beach
时间:2023-11-29 09:45:09 出处:음악阅读（143）
The 2023 Sea Art Festival kicks off Saturday at Busan's Ilgwang Beach, running through Nov. 19 under the theme of “Flickering Shores, Sea Imaginaries” to explore the relationship between the sea and humans.
The art festival will see the participation of some 43 artists and collectives from 20 countries, including Indonesian artist Ari Bayuaji, who turns plastic waste from the sea into artwork. He will be unveiling a newly commissioned work for the art festival, "Traces of the Waves," in Busan.
The Busan Biennale Organizing Committee hosts the Busan Biennale and Sea Art Festival in turn every other year. The Busan Biennale is held in even-numbered years.
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- [Today’s K
- S. Korea set to open largest
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"